Thursday, July 31, 2008

Resources for Babies Everywhere

I have a few articles I wrote over at Associated Content that are on subjects that are important to me: the environment, the wonders of handmade stuff, and babies.

The first is about various Earth-Friendly diapering options. It's called Earth Friendly Diapers: Simplifying the Options for Environmental Diapering. While researching it I became interested in all the disposable options that claim to be better for the environment. I'm doing deeper research into them, and will let you know when I get another follow up piece finished.

The second is about buying custom made personalized diaper bags. I love Etsy for buying handmade items directly from the makers. Most of the sellers there are very nice, and eager to work at creating something super special for you. Here's the article: Have Your Personalized Diaper Bag Made at Etsy

No comments: