Monday, July 7, 2008

Online Printable Potty Training Success Charts.

A common idea I have seen in just about every parenting and potty training book or article I've ever read is the use of a potty training reward chart. Potty training success charts are simple, there's really not much to them. When the child uses the potty, they get a check mark, or a sticker on their chart. After enough stickers are earned they get a pre-determined award. It's just a little goal to work toward while potty training.

I recently wrote an article about My Favorite Sties for Printable Potty Training Success Charts with reviews of a few charts if you don't feel like making your own. All the site in the article offer free toilet training charts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this article is good, my younger sister is analyzing such things, so I am
going to let know her.
Feel free to surf my web blog ... click here